This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 19 November 2011

What's up Mr Blogger??

I tried to post yesterday but Mr Blogger was having none of it! My pictures wouldn't upload and the whole thing was running slower than molasses in winter hmph!

So now this is going to be a quick post while Mr Blogger is in a good mood lol

I coloured Remote Control at the crop last weekend. I was giving Suzy Q some colouring tips and loved the colour of the chair she chose so I copied {blush}...well they do say copying is a form of flattery...don't they??? Anywho here it is...let me know what you think...


This one was a grower and I can safely say I do love it now :-D I printed the image and coloured it up with my Copics. At first I thought I'd cut it in a square or circle but at the last minute decided to go for it and cut it out all together. I cut and punched and sewed to my hearts content lol. I made the sentiment on the computer




I'd love to enter the following challenges:

SSDS Challenge - Embossing
Bloggers Challenge - For The Boys
Cardmadfairy's - Texture
Forever Night Challenge - No Way Around It (Must have a circle somewhere)

 
So far so good...better go before my luck runs out. Hope you're having a good weekend. We're off to meet a photographer tomorrow (Sunday) so wish us
luck :-D

Catch ya later x

10 comments:

Julie said...

I just love your card Kerry,fab colours and great layout too! I thought my blog had gone awol earlier I kept getting a blank page come up ! fingers crossed it starts behaving! Good luck with the photographer!,x

Diane's Card Designs said...

A gorgeous card Kerry! The colouring is perfect. Love the layout and out of the box technique. Also lovely colour combo and decorated beautifully on the inside.....lol
Diane xx

Basement Stamper said...

such a great card, that image is hilarious. Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this week.

ike said...

Totally COSMIC colouring and I love that image. FAB card :-D xxx

Whimsey said...

Cute, cute - amazing coloring!!!

Love the papers; they really do grow on you; great masculine card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE this card, it's a fab image too.

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love it .. the colours are just ME ! Fab colouring
Lisa x

Sue U said...

Ah no, please don't say blogger is having a wobbly again!! Anyway, glad you managed to post this fab card today, great for a guy :-D Sue xx

Merry said...

This is so much fun...what a cheeky mouse....great layout. Thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy Digi Days.

Susan said...

Loving the colour combination and as always your colouring is amazing.....
I have had problems with Blogger too - took me 3 attempts to post :( - and some reason your challenge has closed early too.....:( Xxx