This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Saturday 9 June 2012

Sketch Saturday Week #2


It's my second week as sponsor for Sketch Saturday...did you see the gorgeous WOA the DT created last week? If you haven't already, check them out here...they're fabulicious :-D

As I said last week I don't often follow sketches so wasn't sure if there were any 'rules' such as copying the sketch exactly, can a sentiment be added if there wasn't one so I emailed Jen and she put me right :-D

Here/s this week's sketch....


And here's my card...



I used Tomboy Jess, colored her with my Copics and added 2mm AB Swarovski Crystals to her jean jacket for a bit of bling.



What do you think of her pink tips lol???


I cut out the flowers from gorgeous Rosebay Pink felt and added Silver Flower Nailheads to the center



Well that's my offering..I hope you'll join in the challenge this week :-D

Thanks for stopping by.

Catch ya later x

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is gorgous ..love the crystal buttons lol
Lisa x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card love the bling on her jacket

Whimsey said...

Super cute! Love the colors & the papers. Your coloring is exceptional!! Cute bling!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love the image and great papers and colours. The little flowers look great.
Lyndsey xx

Jane said...

Lovely card Kerry I rather like those nail heads, I haven't seen them before? It's time for me to head off on my hols soon,catch you soon, take care,
Jane xx