This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Thursday 22 May 2014

Happy Birthday Coen!

Happy birfday to you
Happy birfday to you
Happy birfday dear Co-ennnnnnnnn
Happy birfday to youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

Can you believe it's been a year ... a WHOLE year since Coen was born? I'm still in shock lol. Especially when I look back at pictures when he was first born....he has changed so much. I had to stop myself from posting every picture I've taken of him...I think it would have been the longest post in the history of blogging lol. I've made do with 2 but will post pictures from his birthday lunch at The Boat House Cafe in Rouken Glen next change I get. His G'gma and G'gpa arrived from Ireland yesterday for the celebrations as well as his big cousin Ciara and his mummy's best friend Alanna from Italy. I think there will be a few other friends joining us :-D



Love love LOVE this little guy {sigh}


Of course I made Coen a card...how could I not?? I LOVED making his card...


I've used Billie is One (buttons) from the Through The Ages Collection. I love Billie full stop... she is just so cute. I paper pieced the number, used Fluffy Stuff on the cupcake frosting , Glossy Accents on the candle and hanging heart and glitter on the flame and Billie's heart. I used an MFT die for the bunting (I think I impressed QOB lol) with 3mm Gunmetal Nailheads in between the flags and also an MFT alphabet for Coen's name. The pp is Echo Park Boy Dots & Stripes...I LOVE this pad. 


The buttons have been in my stash for years


I hope you have a great Thursday and happy birfday to you if it's your special day today too!

Catch ya later x

5 comments:

Jane said...

Happy birthday to dear Coen...where has that year gone Kerry. How much they change in that time....what a darling boy he is. Your card is beautiful and perfect for his special day. Enjoy all the celebrations and sending you all lots of birthday love and hugs xxxxxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous Birthday card, love the colour scheme and the fabulous photo's was rather shocked to here that he is 1.
Great photo's too.

Kath x

mixamatoasties said...

How can he be 1?! Already?!

Gorgeous boy. Hope he had a happy day. Fab card too.

Susan xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! my goodness 1 year old, such a handsome boy too.

I love his card.

Highland Handmade said...

1 already!! ... Wow thats gone fast! Happy birthday Coen!! Hope you all had a fab time!! Love his card too x