This blog header was created by Louise Forsyth using elements from Bushel & a Peck & Whimsical Garden By Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Rebel, birthday present, the sale continues and a new release!!!!


I've been sitting on (not literally!) my mom's birthday card for a couple of months now because I used an un-released image but I'm gonna show you anyway...just don't tell the boss lol. 

Here it is....


I haven't got a name for the image yet and what you see here isn't the whole image, I printed it 3 times on kraft cs, picked certain parts, 
cut them out with my Nesties and after coloring them with my Copics fit them behind my Die-namics circle trio. It's the first time I've colored on kraft...I'd been inspired by Jen over on Tiny Blue Butterfly and finally bit the bullet! Must say I really love the look and only yesterday colored another image printed on kraft....could be my new thang lol.





Do you like? 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

ABC Challenges - Happy Birthday
Created With Love - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Paper Pretties - Try a new technique (coloring on kraft cs)
LEJ Designs - Stitching real or faux
My Grafico - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Negative Space

I realized the other day that I forgot to pick a winner for my birfday prezzie!!! 

The winner is....


Congratulations Vanessa...please email me with your address and I'll send your present :-D

Next on the agenda is the 70% off cling stamp sale...it's still ON!!! You still have time to add your favourite LCI stamps to your collection.

And finally the BIGGIE! The only way to start a challenge year is with a NEW RELEASE and a BLOG HOP!!!! Next week sees another FABULICIOUS LCI release and the DT and GD have been super busy creating up a storm and I can confirm that you will LOVE (cuz I've had a sneak peek) what they've made to inspire you and get those creative juices flowing if you're stuck in the January rut!!! 

Post the banner on your blog and spread the news and make sure you check back in on Tuesday :-D


Catch ya later x

19 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

Kerry, lovely card. I am sure your mom will love it. Can you do me a favor?? Add a link to the challenges you entered this in. Thanks. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Julie said...

Fabaroonie Kerry! Can't wait to see the image in its entirety, don't worry, I won't tell the holder of the whip lol! you can enter also into the Southern Girl's "Kraft" challenge too!
Catch you later, Julie.x

Sally said...

This is gorgeous Kerry love the image and your fabby layout.
I won't tell anyone about the image ;) lol.
Hugs Sally xxx

Unknown said...

Kerry this is sooo pretty and a totally unique design . TEverything about it is perfect, and the best card design for your mums birthday.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network this month.
Claire x
(DT)

Bunny said...

I saw it on MIM. Do we like? Oh yeah! It's a great card. I love all the detail on it.

Rene said...

This is beautiful!!! I love these colors together and your design work is brilliant! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
Rene ;D

craftin-dawn said...

Super Birthday card for mom!! She is sure to love this one!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges
DawnD

Lisa Jane said...

The secret is safe with me -lol.. fab design.. love that felt flower too
Lisa x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card Kerry and the new image look right up my street, can't wait to see them all.

Kath x

Kathleen said...

Fabulous card Kerry and the new image look right up my street, can't wait to see them all.

Kath x

Olivia said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Ps..join us at Sentimental Sundays with this fantastic card that fits into using negative space.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Phenomenal use of your negative space. Love the cute images and your beautiful embellishment. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Hugs,
Calypso

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a wonderful card and I love what you did to the flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays.

Lela said...

Yup, I do like it! Neat way you added to the flowers. Pretty colors too. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge blog this week. Happy Bday to your Mom

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card Kerry, it's gorgeous, I love everything about itxx. Thanks for sharing and joining in with us at LEJ Designs xx

Sylvia Anderson said...

Stunning card Sweetie, the embelishments are lovely & i love the image.
thank you for joining us at LEJ Designs x

Unknown said...

Love love love this.... hmmm... I may need this lol... thanks for playing at Inky Impressions this week xx

Ger said...

Love these images, colouring on Kraft gives a lovely effect. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Unknown said...

A fab and gorgeous card! I simply love it! I am also looking for inspiration of creating birthday cards and these really help! Thank you so much and I will look forward for more wonderful creations from you.

Hugs and Kisses xxxx
Steph